Make calls with your phone
JioCall (also known as Jio4GVoice) is a Jio app used to make video and voice calls with the Jio SIM card. This app is for users of the Jio4G networks.
Video and voice calling
You can download and install JioCall from any of the app stores available. With JioCall, you no longer need to use social media apps like WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger to make video calls. You can use your fixed line number by configuring your ten-digit number on the JioCall app and selecting the ‘Fixed Profile’ option. With this option, you don't need a Jio SIM.
Make VoLTE high definition video and voice calls to international and local numbers from your existing 2G, 3G, and 4G smartphone using either the Jio SIM or JioFi connected to your phone. You can also use a non-VoLTE smartphone to make video and voice calls to either landline or mobile numbers. The app also uses Rich Communication Services (RCS) from India, which has features like rich call, file share, chat, location share, group chats, and more. You can also divert or forward your calls to an alternative number whenever you’re unavailable. Save and view your call history to see your received, missed, and frequent callers.
SMS, Chat, and Call share
With the JioCall app, you can send and receive messages using your Jio SIM if you set JioCall as your default messaging option. This way, you can get all your chat threads and SMS messages in one inbox. While on a call, you can also share files with friends, family, and colleagues. You can also share your location or sketch directions to a meeting point.
JioCall APK top features
Besides making calls and sending messages, JioCall has extra features. Unlike its alternatives Silver Dialer, and Phone by Google, JioCall has:
- 1000+ emojis and stickers to choose and send.
- You can send and share more multimedia files like videos, GIFs, pictures, PDF, and more.
- With new audio and video conference features, you can connect four users to a video conference and six to an audio conference.
- You convert your 2G and 3G smartphones to VoLTE using Jio4GVoice and a JioFi modem managed by a jiofi.local.html file.
- You can also let the caller know the urgency of a call by sending it as an “urgent message” during an emergency.
With the JioCall app, you can enhance the quality of voice and video calls on your phone. The app will be an excellent fit for you.
Should you download it?
Yes. Whether you use your phone for fun or business, the JioCall app can benefit you.
- Easily make video and voice calls from your phone
- Share, send, and use 1000+ emojis and stickers
- Inform contacts of the urgency of your call
- You can connect your 2G and 3G phones to VoLTE
- You can send and share more multimedia files
- The app is free and easy to use
- You can only call and connect with others who use JioCall or who use the Jio Network