We've all been there. You're on vacation with your loved ones. The sun has just hit its golden hour, providing the perfect lighting for a grofie. You look at the photo and what do you see? A pimple peeking out of your forehead. It's not that you're ashamed, it's just... distracting. You've probably experienced other photography woes in your most important moments: poor lighting, lacks vibrancy, blurred etc. With Adobe Photoshop Express, you can edit your photos using this light and free version of the popular editor. This compact but powerful app will help all your important events all the more memorable.
Achieve stunning photographs with this lightweight photo editor
Adobe AIR works best for entry-level programmers who want to build their careers and show their ideas.
Achieve stunning photographs with this lightweight photo editor. With hundreds of content posted everyday, wouldn't you want yours to stand out? Use this compact but powerful tool to make your friends see your most precious moments the way you do: vibrant, beautiful and full of color. Beyond basic tools like crop, straighten, rotate, flip and red eye, PS Express offers an array of helpful tools. Unlike leading photo editing tools, Adobe Express offers more than 45 eye-catching filters for free. No need to download or pay. You'll definitely find the right look from the different categories like Black and White, Portrait, Nature or Duo Tones.
Adobe Photoshop Express' tool kit doesn't have a whole lot of tools, but it boasts all the right ones:
· Corrections: the corrections tab will help any file look picture perfect. Its slide controls helps you find the exact mix of clarity, contrast, exposure, highlights, shadows, temperature, tint and vibrance. It can also reduce luminance and color noise to make your foreground pop.
· Blemish Removal: the tools featured in Looks and Corrections can't always hide that pesky blemish. Luckily, this feature removes any spot, dirt, and dust with one touch.
· Auto-Fix In one-click: automatically fix adjusts contrast, exposure and white balance. So, this is incredibly helpful when you need to post a photo at a moment's notice.
· Text Tool: a photo is worth a thousand words, but it doesn't hurt to label your most memorable trips, or put some context in a photo. This Photoshop Text engine lets you choose from a wide variety of styles to match your image's setting or mood.
· Upright Photo: get that perfect flat lay with this perspective adjustment tool. It easily fixes distortions by choosing its auto option.
· Perspective Correction: unlike the Upright tool, this deals with skewed photos in a click. You can choose from balanced, full auto, vertical or horizontal perspective correction options. You can have it all!
Photoshop Express Collage gives you flexibility and control to edit your collage. Its host of ready-to-use options like backgrounds, gradients and layouts helps your create professional-quality images. You can even add a pop of color - literally! The pop-color tool picks out a hue to stand out. It will not matter what photos you put together. The software supports JPEG, PNG, TIFF and most RAW files too.
Where can you run this program?
Photoshop Express Editor is available as a web tool, desktop program and smartphone app. The web editor is compatible with Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge - just make sure it has Adobe Flash Player. The mobile app is available on both iOS 10.0+ and Android 4.1+ devices. But, it's desktop version is only available on Windows devices, the minimum requirement being Windows 8.
Is there a better alternative?
Understandably, Adobe would not add all of its innovative features from Adobe Photoshop to Express. That is where PicsArt comes in. PicsArt - Photo Studio is a stand-out program amongst other editing apps because of the sheer number of tools, filters, and features it has. It's simple enough for a novice, but sleek enough for even the most experienced editor. It is a worthy alternative to Express since you can let your creative juices flow when it comes to editing your most valuable memories. And yes, you can upload your work straight from the app. But, Adobe wins when it comes to interface. Its minimalist space grey and blue finish gives it a sophisticated vibe despite its simple features. Best of all, no ads to get in the way. It's just you, your photo, and the editor.
Retouching and enhancing important events in your life has never been easier. Adobe Photoshop Express is the sleek and easy-to-use program for your Windows, Android and iOS device. Its tool kit doesn't have a whole lot of tools, but it boasts all the right ones. Whether it's baby's first steps, your loved one's birthday, or your sister's graduation, you can trust this program to make it appear more colorful, sharp and vibrant. You will definitely give yourself a pat on the back by how beautiful your photos look once your done editing them.
Should you download it?
Yes! Get your camera ready because this app is worth installing in your PC.