Free photo editing app
Photoshop Express is one of several free image-editing apps that Adobe has available on the market. With smart editing and plenty of options for sharing across social media and via other apps, Photoshop Express is designed especially for use on mobile devices.
Is Adobe Photoshop Express free?
Yes, it’s a freemium app.
There are plenty of free features; they’re just what you need for quick, on-the-go editing and fun effects.
You have to pay to access the most powerful Photoshop Express features. However, after you upgrade, the first three days are free. You won't be charged as long as you cancel within that time frame.
Is Adobe Photoshop Express the same as Adobe Photoshop?
They share several features–all of those in Photoshop Express are found in Photoshop. Since Adobe Express was designed specifically for mobile devices, it enables collage making and sharing across social media platforms.
Are Photoshop Express and Photoshop compatible?
Yes. Because they’re from the same family of apps, photos that you edit in Photoshop Express can be imported into Photoshop.
Can I edit images hosted on Google Photos?
Yes, you can.
How do I install Adobe Photoshop Express?
Once you’ve downloaded Adobe Photoshop Express, here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Open the app and login with an Adobe ID (free to create an account), Facebook, or Google
- Give the app permission to access the photos on your device
- On first use, you’ll get on-screen pointers to help you get started
It’s extremely easy to get started, and there are plenty of free tools. Even without upgrading, there are many options for improving your photos, adding stickers or effects, and creating a collage.
The incredibly accessible interface makes the app easy to use on any size screen.
Should you download it?
Yes, it’s definitely worth downloading.
- Easy to use right from the start
- Lots of tools available without upgrading
- Simple to use images in other Adobe services
- Try premium tools before upgrading
- Not many options for retouching