PicsArt Photo Editor: Free mobile photo editor full of useful features
PicsArt Photo Editor is a free, feature-rich image editing app for smartphones. It lets you add filters, edit pics, make collages, and generate personalized stickers. Plus, it comes with a community section for sharing your creations with friend groups through the application interface.
Top 3 Picsart Photo Editor features
PicsArt is a very famous Android application you can download to your device and there are some solid reasons behind its fame.
- Make your edits even more unique with customizable brushes.
- Create brushes with different shapes and textures, and change their size and transparency.
- Try blending modes to make cool effects.
- You can also get more brushes made by other PicsArt users.
- Make your photos look amazing with just one click using Magic Effects.
- Choose from different pre-made effects like glitch, neon, and vintage styles.
- Turn your regular photos into stunning works of art without a lot of effort.
- Get creative with stickers using the PicsArt Sticker Maker.
- Make your own stickers from your photos or drawings, and add text or borders.
- Share your unique stickers with others, or use stickers made by other PicsArt users.
Let’s take a deeper dive into the world of photo editing and other features of the application!
This photo editor is super-powerful. While it doesn’t contain all the professional-grade features of Adobe Photoshop or its mobile counterpart, Snapseed, the number of available functionalities is still impressive.
Once you open the app, upload the image you want to edit from your device library. PicsArt will display its numerous capabilities at the bottom of the screen, letting you crop, resize, and correct colors. The available filters come in several categories for playing around with the details.
Collages and stickers
You can use the collage maker to combine your images. You’ll find many borders, backgrounds, and layout options that help you create an attractive picture mix.
Furthermore, PicsArt brings you a delightful sticker selection. Apart from choosing from those already in the app, you can make your own through the sticker maker. It’s easy to use by cropping parts of your photos, and you can even download and take advantage of them in other apps and chatrooms.
The remix community
PicsArt includes a comprehensive, lively Remix feature, adding a social dimension to the photo editing application.
The app supports groups of up to 50 people with who you can share your images. In turn, they can add stickers and texts to your new creation or even add other pictures to the original.
The community members can also access your customized stickers. Another social aspect includes sharing your edited pics to other social networks through built-in integrations.
How to edit photos on PicsArt for free
Editing photos on PicsArt is simple. Here's a step-by-step guide:
Upload and select
- Start by putting any picture into the PicsArt editor.
- Pick the photo you want to edit or make a new design.
Make your edits
- Have fun trying out different things like filters, adding text or stickers, or changing the background.
- Use your imagination to explore all the editing options.
Download and share
- Once you're happy with your edits, just download the final picture.
- Share your creations with friends and family on social media.
Overall, PicsArt packs quite a punch with its elaborate toolset. The images, stickers, and community all exist in a slick package, making this app one of the top mobile photo editing apps available.
Should you download it?
Yes, if you take most of your pictures using your smartphone and want to polish them to perfection. You’ll need patience with the app until you get used to all the features, though.
- Provides comprehensive editing tools
- Contains a massive effects library
- Offers community features
- Ad-cluttered interface