Free video downloading app
iTube is a free Android app that lets you download videos from streaming apps like YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, Vine, and many more.
Videos on the go
There are three ways you can use the app to download videos:
- Using the URL: You can copy and paste the URL of the specific video and start the download.
- Using extension add-ons: Click on the download button inside iTube and the video will start downloading.
- YouTube or other streaming platform extraction: Download the video directly from the streaming app to iTube.
More for you
iTube has plenty of features that would be beneficial to you. For example, you can download full HD and 4K videos directly from your phone and choose the quality you want. The app also has a 3x faster downloading speed, which is faster than any other video downloader. iTube also allows you to record videos directly from the streaming app; you can record video calls from FaceTime, Duo, Skype, and more.
Apps like PlayTube, Tubex, Snaptube, and YouTube Go only let you download from YouTube, while iTube has much more to offer, including:
- Video and audio converter: iTube lets you convert the audio and videos that you download. To do this, you have to activate the ‘Download then convert mode.’ This option supports over 100 video and audio formats. It can convert videos to play on Apple and Android devices. You can also convert them to play on game consoles and export videos to the iTunes library.
- Built-in media player: Download and listen to videos and songs on your phone or PC without limiting your OS.
- Multi-tasking process: iTube allows you to download batch videos and convert them all at once. Download an entire YouTube playlist with one URL or multiple videos with each video’s URL.
- Manage your video library: With iTube, you can build your video library with downloaded or local videos on your phone. It also lets you create playlists and gives you complete control of your music and videos.
Ready to get started?
You can download the APK, install it on your phone, and sign up for a free 30-day trial. If you don’t like the app, you can deactivate the account. If you have any issues within 30 days, you can get a refund.
iTube is an amazing app with fantastic features and would be an excellent addition to your app library.
Should you download it?
Yes. If you enjoy watching videos and listening to music, then this app is for you.
- Download high-quality videos and audio
- Download from multiple streaming apps
- iTube can optimize over 100 video and audio formats
- Manage your video and audio library
- Can’t transfer videos and audio over Wi-Fi