Monitor your IP cameras for free with IP Camera Viewer
Do more than just view camera feeds
IP Camera viewer does more than just provide a live feed from your IP camera. The application also comes with built-in controls for PTZ enabled cameras, allowing you to use the app to activate the camera's zoom, pan, and tilt functions. IP Camera Viewer includes PTZ support for a wide range of cameras.
Monitor cameras from a distance
IP Camera viewer allows you to control and view cameras that are not directly connected to the same LAN network. The app is able to view the feed from almost any camera that is connected to the internet and configured correctly to access the application.
The IP Camera Viewer application is safe to use and it employs the latest security protocols and encryption technology to keep unauthorised users from accessing your camera feeds. The application is safe for both personal and business use.
Should you download it?
Yes, you should. IP Camera Viewer allows users to view up to four unique cameras at the same time when using the free version of the application. The paid versions allow users to view up to 32 camera feeds simultaneously, which makes it a good solution for small and large security camera set-ups.
- The app works with almost all IP cameras.
- Setting the app up to work is easy and doesn't require any advanced knowledge.
- The application supports the simultaneous viewing of multiple cameras.
- The app is safe and secure.
- Free version only supports simultaneous viewing of 4 cameras.
- No support for analogue cameras.
- The application requires a lot of resources to run.
- No support for external PTZ controllers.