Free file transfer app
Zapya is a free Windows file-transfer app. The app lets you transfer emails, music, photos, videos, documents, music playlists, and more, making it similar to apps like XShare, and SHAREit. You can share these files between computers and mobile devices. You can download the Zapya app from any legitimate app store.
Transfer files from anywhere
Zapya works without having to connect to a network or use mobile data. With Zapya, you can share files by using the drag-and-drop option, so file type and size don’t matter.
You can also do group transfers; the app supports up to five devices and supports the any-to-any transfer. Zapya can transfer files offline without Wi-Fi or a LAN connection. You can connect through your web browser. To share files, click on the Zapya icon and share files with people all around the world.
Features and compatibility
Zapya has a straightforward yet functional interface and environment for file-sharing between devices. You can review all your file-transfer history. The app is compatible with all Windows versions, like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and Vista, as well as Windows XP. It also gives you unlimited sharing, group transfers, Windows compatibility, and support for 20 languages.
Comparing file transfer apps
Zapya, SHAREit, and XShare do pretty much the same thing: they all help you transfer files.
So let’s compare these three apps:
- All three apps are user-friendly and easy to use and understand. With a simple and functional design, they make it easy for anyone to transfer files.
- All three apps support all file types.
- All three apps support multiple platforms: Android, iOS, Mac, and Windows. XShare recently moved to Windows, but you’ll need to download an Android emulator and install it on your PC, then download the XShare APK.
- Out of all three apps, XShare is the only one that does not support group sharing.
- These days, apps get funded from in-app ads and in-app purchases. All three of these apps come with them; it’s an annoying feature, but there nonetheless.
- Each of these apps makes it easier for you to keep track of the files you’ve shared.
- Everything is online: music, videos, apps, documents, and more. With Zapya and XShare, you can search for all of their file types, but SHAREit only enables you to search for music and video.
The Zapya file-sharing app is a great app for sharing with people worldwide. However, SHAREit and XShare are just as great, so it’s ultimately a matter of personal preference.
Should you download it?
Yes. If you need a free app that lets you transfer all types of files like music, photos, documents, and more, this is the perfect app.
- Functional yet straightforward app
- Easy to use and understand.
- Offers fast and free file transfers.
- Offers unlimited file support.
- You can share files with a group of people.
- The app allows you to use Wi-Fii.
- It also comes with a gallery and a built-in media player.
- The built-in media player does not support HD videos.