Free sequel to Hungry Shark Evolution
Ubisoft Entertainment’s number one shark arcade series kicked off in 2010 with Hungry Shark.
Hungry Shark World is the fifth, ‘bigger and badder’ sequel in this hugely successful series of games. It’s packed with new locations, abilities, accessories, and gadgets as you feed your way around the oceans of the world.
If the idea of devouring your way through the world’s oceans while becoming ever more powerful appeals to you, this game will interest you.
Is Hungry Shark World free?
Yes, the app is free to download from the Google Play store. But you can upgrade to a premium version of the game. There are three pricing options:
- You can play for free and earn currency by eating everything in your path. Currency enables you to buy sharks and accessories. There are also opportunities to earn bonus currency by completing missions and challenges.
- Buy a subscription for exclusive bonuses.
- Spend real cash on in-game purchases to accelerate your progress with larger, more powerful sharks and buy additional currency.
How do I download Hungry Shark World?
It couldn’t be simpler to download Hungry Shark World. Just visit the Google Play store, find the game, and hit ‘Install.’ It’s just like installing any other app from the Google Play store.
What is the best shark in Hungry Shark World?
This is difficult because a few of the sharks could be considered candidates for this – each with its own devastating attacks and powerful abilities.
The Ancient Megalodon, one of the ‘apex’ sharks, is undoubtedly a strong contender, helped by the fact that his powers don’t need to be charged. However, the other ‘apex’ sharks, Alpha Zombie Shark, Meltdown Shark, and Mecha Sharkjira, are each a force to be reckoned with in their own way.
How do you get free gems on Hungry Shark World?
As you progress through the game, you’ll get opportunities to take part in challenges and missions. If you complete the challenges or missions, your prize will be a bonus in the form of one of the game’s three currencies: gems, pearls, and coins.
The missions and challenges give you the chance to divert from the main game and earn bonus currency. There’s also a good variety provided by the ability to buy pets and accessories for your sharks.
Should you download it?
Yes, as it provides the same casual fun as Candy Crush Saga.
- Simple, on-screen controls
- Excellent graphics
- Challenges and side missions
- Generous daily achievement rewards
- It can take a long time to earn enough currency to buy new sharks and accessories
- Maps can feel repetitive