Enjoy a realistic farming experience with Farming Simulator 19
Grow crops or raise animals: the choice is your's
Farming Simulator 19 covers a wide range of agricultural scenarios, and players can choose to grow various crops or raise animals. You can also decide to do both if you feel like it. The game is loaded with machinery from agricultural machinery manufacturers from around the world and includes brands like Case, New Holland, and Claas.
Farming Simulator 19 can be expanded by purchasing additional downloadable content or by using mods. DLC packs include a wider range of machinery from more brands and give the game an extra layer of realism. The developers have added many intricate details to the game, such as needing to refuel vehicles from time to time and having to collect the eggs that hens lay on a regular basis.
Farming Simulator 19 is a good choice for players who want to experience an accurate farming simulation. The game is quite varied and offers something for every player, ranging from animal husbandry to crop growing and forestry. Players can also choose where their farm is located from either Europe or North America.
Should you download it?
Farming Simulator 19 is compatible with several different platforms and has good graphics combined with an overall smooth gaming experience.
- Ability to choose between different types of agricultural activities.
- Large selection of tools and machinery.
- Realistic gameplay scenarios.
- Compatible with different platforms.
- Gaming experience with a controller is not as smooth as using a keyboard.
- The game could do with more locations to choose from.
- Animal husbandry is overly complicated and takes time to master.