Drive it like you stole it, for free, with Dr. Driving
Available for multiple operating systems
Dr. Driving can be played on both Android and iOS devices. The game can be installed and played by players of all experience levels, and no specialist knowledge is required.
Good graphics and storyline
Dr. Driving has rich graphics that look good on mobile device screens, and it offers a suitable alternative to people who enjoy playing driving simulator games that are a bit slower-paced than traditional racing games. Dr. Driving is a good option for users who are looking for an urban driving simulator.
Dr. Driving also comes with an online playing mode for those who want to play the game with friends. You can choose from several different online matches and play with friends of a similar skill level. For users who prefer a bit more of a challenge, there is the option of playing against users with more advanced skills.
Should you download it?
Although Dr. Driving is a free game, it still has good graphics and fluid motions on-screen. The game also has various interesting avatars and characters to choose from so that each player can create their own unique game identity. Other characters in the game, like policemen, are also well designed. Our recommendation is to download it.
- Good alternative for players who prefer a slower-paced driving game.
- Good graphics and fluid motions.
- Ability to play the game in multiplayer mode.
- Suitable for players of all skill levels.
- No regular updates / addition of new features.
- No PC version available.
- Game can be laggy at times, although not common.
- Uses a lot of battery power during gameplay.