Create impactful presentations for free with Google Slides
Create slideshows on the go
Google Slides is fully compatible with mobile devices like smartphones and tablets. This makes it easy for users to remain productive when they are out and about. The application can be used on or offline, and documents can be synced across devices automatically.
What Google Slides does
Google Slides is mainly designed to create slideshows and presentations. The application is ideal for presenting ideas in a business setting, and it offers all the functions that you would need for this.
Google Slides allow you to create striking presentations with rich visual effects and includes several special effects that can be incorporated into your slideshows to create a better impression. The effects range from transitions to video effects, and they can be programmed to trigger at certain times.
Should you download it?
Yes, definitely. Google Slides offers several collaboration-oriented features that make the application much more geared towards working together. These include the ability to share files with various other contributors via Google Drive and the possibility for participants to add comments to files. Comments can be directed at specific users so that they receive emails when they are mentioned in comments.
- Application comes with several built-in transitions.
- Ability to share documents with other contributors via Google Drive.
- Ability to interface with other productivity suites such as MS Office.
- Ease of use and pleasant interface.
- Lacks some of the advanced tools offered by other productivity suites.
- Interface is not always intuitive and easy to understand.
- No possibility to export slideshows as videos.
- No desktop version for PCs.